The 2012 Camry is available with a choice of two engines: a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine with 178 horsepower or a 3.5-liter V6 engine with 268 horsepower (both optional). All trim levels are equipped with a six-speed automatic transmission with manual mode, with paddle shifters located on the steering wheel in the SE trim level only.
- 1 Is 2012 a good year for Toyota Camry?
- 2 What problems does a 2012 Toyota Camry have?
- 3 What year Camry has engine problems?
- 4 What kind of engine does my Toyota Camry have?
- 5 How many miles will a 2012 Camry last?
- 6 Does a 2012 Camry have a timing belt?
- 7 How much does a 2012 Camry engine cost?
- 8 Is the 2.5 Camry engine good?
- 9 Which year Camry is best?
- 10 What year Camry to stay away from?
- 11 What year Toyota Camry should be avoided?
- 12 Is Camry LE or SE better?
- 13 What Toyota has a 6 cylinder engine?
- 14 Which Toyota models have V6 engines?
- 15 Is Camry 4 or 6 cylinder?
Is 2012 a good year for Toyota Camry?
The excellent dependability rating, smooth ride, and spacious interior of the new 2012 Toyota Camry all contribute to the vehicle’s high place in our midsize car rankings. Although it has a lot better cabin than in the past, its competitors are still more sportier.
What problems does a 2012 Toyota Camry have?
- The Most Common 2012 Toyota Camry Issues When accelerating, automatic transmissions may experience stuttering.
- The Check Engine Light is on due to a faulty oxygen sensor component.
- When driving a long distance, an automatic transmission may not shift correctly.
- When driving a vehicle with a high mileage, the motor mount on the passenger side may wear out.
What year Camry has engine problems?
What year of the Toyota Camry is experiencing engine problems?’The Worst Toyota Camry You Should Never Buy’ is the title of this article.It has been dubbed ″one of the worst cars ever built″ and ″one of the worst vehicles ever built.″ Apparently, a ″known engine problem″ may be avoided, according to Torque News, and the car can be avoided.Excessive oil consumption is the root cause of a damaged engine.
What kind of engine does my Toyota Camry have?
Overview: 2021 Camry
|2021 Toyota Camry Engine Specs|
|Trim Levels||Engine Size||Horsepower|
|XLE V6||3.5-L V6||301 hp|
|TRD||3.5-L V6||301 hp|
|XSE||2.5-L 4-Cylinder||206 hp|
How many miles will a 2012 Camry last?
The Toyota Camry is one of the most well acclaimed midsize vehicles on the market, and because to its Toyota endurance, you can expect to get between 200,000 and 300,000 miles out of your Camry if you keep it up to date with regular maintenance.
Does a 2012 Camry have a timing belt?
According to AutoTrader, the 2.5-liter inline 4-cylinder and 3.5-liter V6 engines in the 2012 Toyota Camry are both driven by a timing chain rather than a belt. Having this information is vital since a rubber timing belt must normally be replaced every 75,000 to 90,000 miles, resulting in a hefty charge from your repair.
How much does a 2012 Camry engine cost?
Engines for the 2012 Toyota Camry start at $4801.99+ on AutoZone.com.
Is the 2.5 Camry engine good?
On paper, the answer appears to be yes. The 2.5-liter normally aspirated I-4 in the Camry SE generates a respectable 203 horsepower and 184 pound-feet of torque. This makes it the least powerful Camry currently on the market, but on the other side, it provides it a significant power advantage over competitors such as the Kia K5 and the Hyundai Sonata, which is 23 horsepower.
Which year Camry is best?
- Toyota Camry, model year 2004 (number one best year in 2015)
- Toyota Camry (2006 model year) is the second best year.
- Toyota Camry (2010 model year) is the third best year.
- Toyota Camry (2011 model year) is the fourth best year.
- Toyota Camry (2012 model year) is the #5 best year.
- Toyota Camry (2013 model year) is the sixth best year.
- Toyota Camry (2019 model year) is the #7 best year.
- The Toyota Camry, model year 2020, is the eighth best year.
What year Camry to stay away from?
There are three model years that should be avoided, as well as two colors that should be avoided at all costs. There are three model years of the secondhand Toyota Camry that you should avoid purchasing at all costs. The Camrys in question are from the model years 2007, 2008, and 2009. These vehicles have a known engine fault, and you do not want to be the owner of one of them.
What year Toyota Camry should be avoided?
Toyota Camry (model year 2007) Because it has the most issues, the 2007 Toyota Camry is at the top of the list of Toyota Camry model years to avoid. According to RepairPal, troubles with the automatic gearbox are one of the most often reported problems on the road.
Is Camry LE or SE better?
SE: The cost of goods. If you’re working with a limited budget, the 2021 Toyota Camry LE is a solid pick for meeting your demands more effectively. Not only is it jam-packed with features, but its starting MSRP is less than $25,000! That said, the sportier Camry SE, which costs a little less than $26,500 (or approximately $1,500 more), has a lot to offer for the extra money.
What Toyota has a 6 cylinder engine?
The 2020 Toyota Camry is equipped with a V6 engine. There is a V6 engine option for the 2020 Toyota Camry, which is ideal for those who want more power in their next car purchase. This 3.5L V6 engine generates 301 horsepower and 267 pound-feet of torque, respectively! The estimated fuel efficiency for this engine is 22 miles per gallon in the city and 32 miles per gallon on the highway.
Which Toyota models have V6 engines?
As the only hybrid vehicle in the market to include a V6 engine, the Highlander Hybrid provides buyers with a totally unique driving experience that maximizes both performance and economy like nothing else available in the segment.
Is Camry 4 or 6 cylinder?
The 2021 Toyota Camry is available in six different trim levels, each with a different engine option: LE, SE, SE Nightshade, XSE, XLE, and TRD. Regardless of the trim you choose, all four-cylinder 2.5-liter engines are mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission system. This includes the LE, SE, SE Nightshade, XLE, and XSE trims.