The John Deere 4430 row-crop tractor was powered by a diesel engine from John Deere. It is a six-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine with a displacement of 6.6 L (6,620 cm2) (404 cu in). The cylinder bore is 108.0 mm (4.25 in) and the piston stroke measures 120.0 mm (4.72 in). The compression ratio is 15.1:1 according to the manufacturer.
What kind of engine does a John Deere 7700 combine have?
|Make: John Deere||Model: 7700||Years Made: 1993-1996|
|HP-Range: 125||Engine-Make: JD||Engine-Fuel: DIESEL/TURBO|
|Engine-Cyl(s)-CID: 6/466||Transmission-STD: QUAD||Optional: QUAD/CRP-PS|
|Fwd/Rev Standard: 16/16||Fwd/Rev Optional: 28/28-19/7PS||Mfwd-Std/Opt: OPT|
- 1 Where is the serial number on a John Deere 4430?
- 2 What are the specs of a 1974 JD 4430?
- 3 What engine is in a John Deere 45 Combine?
- 4 What engine is in a John Deere 4430?
- 5 How much horsepower does a 4430 John Deere have?
- 6 What engine was on a John Deere 55 Combine?
- 7 When was the John Deere 45 Combine made?
- 8 What year did John Deere make 4430?
- 9 What years were John Deere 4430?
- 10 What did a John Deere 4430 cost?
- 11 How tall is a John Deere 4430?
- 12 What battery does a John Deere 4430 take?
- 13 How much hydraulic oil does a John Deere 4430 hold?
- 14 What year is a John Deere 55 combine?
- 15 When was the John Deere 55 combine made?
- 16 What is a self propelled combine?
Where is the serial number on a John Deere 4430?
The serial number plate is located on the right side of the John Deere 4430’s rear, above the PTO shaft. Learn how to decipher serial numbers. TractorData.com® provides tractor data for the years 2000-2021.
What are the specs of a 1974 JD 4430?
- 1974 JD 4430, quad, 3 SUVs, new r34 compressor, new paint and interior, huge inner weights and 3 outside weights, 130 horsepower, new r34 compressor, new paint and interior, large inner weights and 3 outside weights, new paint and interior Exceptional distance runner It starts and runs without a hitch.
- There are two outputs.
- 540 and 1000 PTO tires with 18.4 x 38 rears 60 percent of the front tires are 1000 x 15 and 20 percent of the front weights are 6 pounds.
- New interior design, new style step, and simpler access to the cab See More Information on the Rear.
What engine is in a John Deere 45 Combine?
What Kind of Engine Does a John Deere Combine Use?
|Engine type||John Deere PowerTech PSS engine 13.5 L 824 cu in.|
|Rated speed||2,100 rpm|
|Rated power||405 kW 543 hp|
|Power boost @ rated speed||37 kW 50 hp|
What engine is in a John Deere 4430?
John Deere 4430 Engine
|liquid-cooled inline horizontal-shaft|
|Displacement:||404 ci 6.6 L|
|Bore/Stroke:||4.25×4.75 inches 108 x 121 mm|
How much horsepower does a 4430 John Deere have?
John Deere 4430
|John Deere 4430 Power|
|PTO (claimed):||125 hp 93.2 kW|
|Drawbar (tested):||104.99 hp 78.3 kW|
|PTO (tested):||125.88 hp 93.9 kW|
|power test details|
What engine was on a John Deere 55 Combine?
55 combines were delivered with tires measuring 9 by 24 inches and equipped with a 30 inch cylinder and a grain tank holding 45 bushels of grain. The engine, a six-cylinder Hercules QXD-3 with 45 horsepower, provided the necessary propulsion. Early machines did not have independent wheel brakes, but instead relied on a transmission brake to stop the machine.
When was the John Deere 45 Combine made?
In the late 1950s, the John Deere model 45 was introduced, and it continued to be manufactured by the agricultural behemoth until it was phased out by John Deere in the early 1970s.
What year did John Deere make 4430?
The Deere 4430, the most popular of the Generation II Deeres introduced in 1972, was a dependable workhorse for farmers first in their fields during the 1970s and 1980s, after which they were frequently kept by the original owner or purchased by a second owner for lighter-duty field chores such as baling or operating an auger, before being sold to another owner.
What years were John Deere 4430?
Everything from three of the 250 John Deere Power Front Wheel Drive 4320s created to a John Deere Gator and, of course, his 4430, all of Cummings’ tractors were built between 1971 and 1977. Cummings’ tractors are all from the John Deere Power Front Wheel Drive line.
What did a John Deere 4430 cost?
For a quote, please contact us. $11,500 for a JD 4430 with a JD Loader, 2-WD, Quad Range, Lo-Side is not available.
How tall is a John Deere 4430?
Dimensions of the John Deere 4430
|John Deere 4430 Height|
|Steering wheel:||85.25 inches 216 cm|
|Cab:||114 inches 289 cm|
|ROPS Exhaust:||109.3 inches 277 cm|
|Cab Exhaust:||125.25 inches 318 cm|
What battery does a John Deere 4430 take?
850CCA Farm Equipment Battery for the John Deere 4430 Wheel Type Tractor, manufactured in 1978 by Batteries Plus.
How much hydraulic oil does a John Deere 4430 hold?
A power shift between gears 1-2 and 3-4 in each range, with a clutch-synchronized shift between gears 2-3 (in each range). Transmission for the John Deere 4430.
|Transmission:||John Deere Power Shift|
|Clutch:||hydraulic wet discs|
|Oil capacity:||40 qts 37.9 L|
What year is a John Deere 55 combine?
With the introduction of the model 55 combine harvester in 1946, John Deere became the first company to join the self-propelled combine harvester debate. The No. 55 created a big sensation in the marketplace since it was the first to have an operating station at the very top and center of the train, with the grain tank and engine positioned behind the operator’s compartment.
When was the John Deere 55 combine made?
It was 1947 when the John Deere Model 55, the world’s first self-propelled combine, was unveiled. Soon after, in the mid-1950s, Deere produced attachable corn heads, which allowed crop growers to chop, shell, and clean corn in a single fluid process, reducing labor costs.
What is a self propelled combine?
The Self-Propelled Combine Harvester is equipped with a heavy-duty engine that produces a lot of power in the field. This machine has a high rate of productivity while requiring less maintenance.