What is Dregol on my computer?
Dregol is a fake search engine that modifies your browser to display irrelevant search results. Being a typical browser hijacker, virus modifies the homepage and sets the default search engine for Dregol.com.
What is Run_Dregol program?
What is Run_Dregol? Identified as a version of the CMI/ConvertAd family of malware ad-injectors, this adware which is typically bundled with third-party applications in unwanted software bundles will hijack the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox) and display unwanted ads.
What is MW search engine?
MyWay is a search engine developed by Mindspark Interactive Network in 2002. It was initially designed to replicate many of Yahoo’s popular features. This program was also known as MyWay Search Assistant, MyWay. MyWebSearch was classified as a potentially unwanted program, malware or spyware.
How do I remove Dregol from my computer?
Dregol.com browser hijacker removal:
In the uninstall programs window: look for “Dregol” and “Run_Dregol”, and any other recently-installed suspicious applications, select these entries and click “Uninstall” or “Remove“.
What is HP myway?
What is hp.myway.com? MyPrivacyManager is one of many apps created by Mindspark Interactive Network. It supposedly provides easy access to privacy tools and safety-related browser settings, however, MyPrivacyManager developers distribute it by including it into the set-ups of other software.
How do I remove HP myway from Safari?
To remove a Mindspark toolbar/extension from Safari:
- From the top menu bar, click on “Safari” and click on preferences from the drop down menu.
- Click on the “Extensions” tab icon at the top of the dialog box.
- Find the Mindspark extension that you would like to remove from the list of installed extensions on the left.
How do I remove a search engine from my laptop?
Add, edit or remove other search engines
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under ‘Search engine‘, click Manage search engines.
- Find ‘Other search engines‘. Add: To the right of ‘Other search engines‘, click Add. Fill in the text fields and click Add.