The motor mount bracket, which is normally located on the starboard (right) side of the engine, has an identifying tag that is stamped by the manufacturer. It has a comprehensive list of all of the important facts. Record the information about your Suzuki Marine model designator, including all prefixes and suffixes, and bring it to your local Suzuki Marine store with you.
- 1 How do I find the serial number on a Suzuki outboard motor?
- 2 How do I find the year on my force outboard?
- 3 How do I tell what year my outboard motor is?
- 4 How do I Find my Evinrude engine year information?
- 5 How do I find out what year my Suzuki outboard motor is?
- 6 How do you decode a Suzuki outboard serial number?
- 7 Where is the VIN number on a Suzuki outboard motor?
- 8 How do I decode a Suzuki VIN number?
- 9 When did Suzuki start making 4 stroke outboards?
- 10 Where are Suzuki outboard motors made?
- 11 What is Suzuki outboard warranty?
- 12 How do I identify a Suzuki motorcycle engine?
- 13 How do you read a VIN number on a Suzuki ATV?
- 14 How do you read a Suzuki engine number?
- 15 What is Suzuki VIN number?
How do I find the serial number on a Suzuki outboard motor?
- It may be found by looking on the engine or by looking for the model number and serial number.
- You may find out the information you need by entering the model number and serial number into a search engine, or you can contact one of your local Suzuki outboard dealers and ask them to check it up for you.
- Opening the cover and looking for an aluminum plug on the engine block are the first steps.
How do I find the year on my force outboard?
- Nothing in the Chrysler Outboard engine model numbers or serial numbers indicates what year the engine was built.
- Please see the Chrysler serial number year chart, which may be found here.
- By hitting CTRL+F on your keyboard, you may look up your serial number and the year it was manufactured.
- Nothing in the Force Outboard engine model numbers or serial numbers indicates what year the engines were built.
How do I tell what year my outboard motor is?
- Prefixes are used to identify the model of the outboard motor.
- Depending on the motor, even if it has the same horsepower, the results will be different.
- After the hyphen, look for the six-digit serial number that follows.
- For models manufactured between 1977 and 1979, the first digit is a letter.
- All subsequent models use the first two digits of the serial number to indicate the year the motor was manufactured.
How do I Find my Evinrude engine year information?
Evinrude made a modification to the way they indicated the year in the model number starting in 1980. The method by which you will obtain your Evinrude engine year information may vary depending on whether your engine was manufactured before or after that year. For example, the ‘ED’ at the end of the engine name VE70TL ED indicates that the engine is from the year ’96.
How do I find out what year my Suzuki outboard motor is?
Open the hood and check for an aluminum plug on the engine block inside the cylinder head. It will be labeled with the model number, serial number, as well as the month and year of manufacturing, among other information.
How do you decode a Suzuki outboard serial number?
After the hyphen, look for the six-digit serial number that follows. For models manufactured between 1977 and 1979, the first digit is a letter. All subsequent versions utilize the first two digits of the serial number to indicate the year the motor was built. Make a comparison between the numbers or letters you see on this page and the charts in the reference link.
Where is the VIN number on a Suzuki outboard motor?
An aluminum plate attached to the clamp bracket has been stamped with the Suzuki Outboard Motor MODEL, PRE-FIX, and SERIAL NUMBER.
How do I decode a Suzuki VIN number?
On a Suzuki, the letter J stands for Japan, followed by the letters S for Suzuki and the number 1 for motorbike. The VDS, or Vehicle Descriptor Section, contains information on the vehicle’s specs, and the following five numbers should be recognized as such. Find the fourth digit of the VDS on the screen. This provides the model version number in the form of a string.
When did Suzuki start making 4 stroke outboards?
Suzuki introduced the DF9, the first of their four-stroke outboard motors, in 1994, marking the company’s entry into the four-stroke outboard engine market.
Where are Suzuki outboard motors made?
Suzuki outboard motors are manufactured in the Toyokawa Plant in the Aichi Prefecture of Japan, as well as in other countries across the world.
What is Suzuki outboard warranty?
When purchasing a new Suzuki outboard, the following is the normal warranty: For non-commercial usage, there is a 5-year limited warranty. It comes with a one-year guarantee for commercial and rental applications.
How do I identify a Suzuki motorcycle engine?
Locating the VIN
- Locate the Suzuki motorcycle’s identification number (VIN). It will be situated someplace on the frame of the motorbike.
- Make sure you write down the VIN number precisely. Even if the plate is not visible, the VIN should be engraved into the frame to ensure proper identification.
- Keep an eye out for any engraved numbers or markings on the engine’s case
How do you read a VIN number on a Suzuki ATV?
The vehicle identification number (VIN) is a 17-digit code that serves as a code or identification number for a vehicle. Suzuki.
|Suzuki ATV model||VIN location|
|Suzuki 250 Quadrunner||On the right rear bar near the taillight|
How do you read a Suzuki engine number?
What is the best way to tell how old an engine is? In this case, the two-digit number (99) denotes the year in which it was created.. The following two digits represent the month at the beginning of the year, January, and the date on January 31 at 10:00 p.m. Each two-digit number (145) corresponds to a month on the Gregorian calendar.
What is Suzuki VIN number?
Every Suzuki vehicle is identified with a unique identification code, known as a VIN. This number provides important information about the vehicle, such as the manufacturer, the year of manufacturing, the facility where it was manufactured, the type of engine used, the model, and other details.