Change the language of a search engine that is already in use:
- Change the language of a search engine that is already in use: #On the home page of the Programmable Search Engine, select the search engine that you want
- After clicking Setup, select the Basics option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the desired language from the Language drop-down menu
Google allows you to change your language.
- Select Search Settings from the drop-down menu on your computer.
- Languages may be found on the left navigation bar.
- Select your preferred language options.
- Save the document at the bottom of the page.
How do I change the search engine in my browser?
Select Google from the drop-down menu labeled ″Search engine used in the address bar.″ Do you not use Microsoft Edge? Instructions for altering your search preferences in a variety of browsers may be found here. Instead of using Internet Explorer, Chrome is recommended for faster access to Google.
How do I set Google as the default search engine in Windows?
Locate the Search section on the General tab and select Settings from the drop-down menu. Choose Google as your search engine. Select Set as default from the drop-down menu and then click Close.
How do I change the search engine on my Android phone?
Open the Google Chrome application on your Android smartphone or tablet. More More and then Settings may be found to the right of the address bar on the iPhone. Select Search engine from the Basics drop-down menu. Choose the search engine you wish to use from the list.