Harley Davidson FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited (FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited)
|Make Model||Harley Davidson FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited|
|Engine||Four stroke, Twin Cam 103™ with integrated oil cooler Valves Pushrod-operated, overhead valves with hydraulic, self-adjusting lifters; two valves per cylinder|
|Capacity||1690 cc / 103.1 cub in.|
- 1 What kind of wheels does the flhtk have?
- 2 What kind of exhaust system does a 2010 Harley Davidson have?
- 3 Is it a flhtk or Ultra Classic Limited?
- 4 What’s new on the 2010 Yamaha ultra limited?
- 5 What does Flhtk mean on a Harley-Davidson?
- 6 What motor is in a 2010 Harley-Davidson Ultra Classic?
- 7 How much does a 2010 Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited weigh?
- 8 What’s the difference between an Electra Glide and a ultra limited?
- 9 What does Flhti mean?
- 10 What does FXDF stand for?
- 11 What motor is in 2010 Electra Glide?
- 12 How many cc’s is a 2010 Harley-Davidson?
- 13 What size engine does Harley Electra Glide have?
- 14 How wide is a Harley Ultra Limited?
- 15 How much does a 2010 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic weight?
- 16 Why is it called Electra Glide?
- 17 What is the top speed of a Harley-Davidson Electra Glide?
- 18 What makes an Electra Glide?
What kind of wheels does the flhtk have?
New contrast chrome cast aluminum wheels with 28-spoke design and skinny whitewall tires are available. Exclusive two-tone paint scheme available in three different color combinations. Special FLHTK identifiers have been added.
What kind of exhaust system does a 2010 Harley Davidson have?
A smoother, helical-cut fifth gear is available for the 2010 model year. The Ultra Limited is fitted with mid-frame air deflectors to further separate the rider from engine heat. The 2-1-2 exhaust system is meant to limit heat exposure to the rider and passenger, and the Ultra Limited is equipped with a 2-1-2 exhaust system.
Is it a flhtk or Ultra Classic Limited?
- Your Ultra Limited (FLHTK) is not the same as an Ultra Classic Limited (FLHTK).
- There isn’t anything like it.
- It’s either an Ultra Classic or an Ultra Limited, depending on the model.
I forgot to mention in my previous article that your avatar almost looks like a Harley-Davidson Street Glide.It’s difficult to discern from the little photograph.Did yours arrive with a tour pack that was taken off at some point???
What’s new on the 2010 Yamaha ultra limited?
- A smoother, helical-cut fifth gear is available for the 2010 model year.
- The Ultra Limited is fitted with mid-frame air deflectors to further separate the rider from engine heat.
- The 2-1-2 exhaust system is meant to limit heat exposure to the rider and passenger, and the Ultra Limited is equipped with a 2-1-2 exhaust system.
The Ultra Limited is equipped with features that are meant to make long-distance touring more enjoyable in every way.
What does Flhtk mean on a Harley-Davidson?
This 2016 Harley-Davidson® Ultra Limited model FLHTK is a premium-featured touring bike that exudes the classic Harley-Davidson® grand American touring flair that has become synonymous with the company. Long-distance cycling has never been more enjoyable.
What motor is in a 2010 Harley-Davidson Ultra Classic?
Engine. The Ultra Classic is powered by a larger 1690cc V-twin engine (the Electra Glide is powered by a 1584cc motor), yet Harley-Davidson, in keeping with its history, does not state how much power it produces.
How much does a 2010 Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited weigh?
In the order of weight: 901 lbs (408.69 kg) The total weight of the vehicle is 1360 pounds (616.90 kg)
What’s the difference between an Electra Glide and a ultra limited?
According to EPA estimates, both engines achieve 42 mpg combined; however, there is a small difference in power output between the two engines: the Electra Glide® Ultra Classic® Low produces 104.7 lb-ft of torque at 3,250 rpm, while the Ultra Limited Low produces 105.5 lb-ft of torque at 3,750 rpm on the Ultra Limited Low.
What does Flhti mean?
|FLHT||Full Length High Temperature|
|FLHT||Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Standard motorcycle model|
What does FXDF stand for?
Understanding Harley Davidson Abbreviations and How to Decipher the Code
|Dyna/FX Model Letters||Model Name|
|FXDC||Dyna Super Glide Custom|
|FXDL||Dyna Low Rider|
|FXDF||Dyna Fat Bob|
What motor is in 2010 Electra Glide?
At its core is a 1584cc Twin Cam 96 engine that produces 126 Nm of torque at 3500 rpm and is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox with Cruise Drive. The engine is air-cooled and produces 126 Nm of torque at 3500 rpm.
How many cc’s is a 2010 Harley-Davidson?
Air-cooled, 45-degree V-twin with a diameter and stroke of 95.25mm and 111.25mm, a compression ratio of 9.2:1, and two valves per cylinder, the engine produces 1,584cc and has a displacement of 96 cubic inches (1,584cc).
What size engine does Harley Electra Glide have?
Electra Glide Ultra Classic is a motorcycle with a classic design.
|Engine TypeMilwaukee-Eight® 107||Bore3.937 in.|
|Stroke4.375 in.||Displacement107 cu in|
|Compression Ratio10.0:1||Fuel SystemElectronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)|
|ExhaustChrome, 2-1-2 Dual Exhaust With Tapered Mufflers|
How wide is a Harley Ultra Limited?
|Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited Dimensions, Aerodynamics and weight|
|Wheelbase||1,625 mm (64.0 inches)|
|Length||2,600 mm (102.4 inches)|
How much does a 2010 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic weight?
Motorcycle manufacturer Harley-Davidson produces the FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide, which is a touring bike with a classic design. The dry weight of this variant, which was first offered in 2010, is 400.0 kg (881.8 pounds), and it is powered by a V2 four-stroke engine with a transmission.
Why is it called Electra Glide?
The Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra is a high-performance motorcycle. the hydraulic telescopic fork that provides a smooth ride gave the Hydra-Glide its moniker, and its electronic younger sister has carried the Glide brand forward in style since 2009.
What is the top speed of a Harley-Davidson Electra Glide?
The years 2019 through 2021 The Harley-Davidson Electra Glide has a standard top speed of 100 miles per hour (Est.)
What makes an Electra Glide?
- The Showa dual bending valve fork is standard on all Touring motorcycles, including the Electra Glide Standard.
- It boasts a 17-inch front wheel as well as a chrome lower spoiler that sits just beneath the iconic batwing fairing.
- A transparent windscreen with a mid-height profile keeps the wind at bay for hours of riding enjoyment.
Mirrors installed on the wall over a bar are everything from subtle.